Thursday, November 5, 2009

My, how time flies!

It seems the last time I was here it was spring. Now we're well into fall. Oops. I've been doing a lot of FBing lately (primarily because I can do it from my phone), but I know some people don't have a FB account, so I guess I'd better post some pics here as well. In the interest of fairness and all.

Guess we'll pick up with some Halloween fun...

This year for Halloween, Kathryn was a fairy princess (naturally) and Annaliese was a ladybug. My favorite part of the night was when Annaliese walked up to the houses yelling, "Tick or eat!" and Kathryn sort of hid behind her. Hilarious. Amazing how two kids can be so different at times.

We spent the evening carving pumpkins with my mom and sister. Eventually, Tiffany showed up with Bryan and LG. Bryan joined in the carving and later went trick-or-treating with us. Good times were had by all--despite the cold.












(This last one is from Evan's work Halloween party, which is a different story entirely, but still part of the Halloween experience.)

No comments: